Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend Happenings...................

Hello My Lovelies,

Yesterday I went to dance practice and we practiced our routine for our upcoming performance at the festival next month. I still have to work on my solo.

I hope you're enjoying your weekend. I got rid of even more stuff from storage such as a couple of books, some clothes, a ton of paperwork, among other things. Feels like I can breathe a little better. I still have more stuff I want to get rid of, which I will do next week.

Another project on my list is to go through my collection of CDs and make sure that they are all in my iPod. That will be time consuming, but it needs to be done.

The movie the Orphan came out in in theaters. I really don't like films dealing with creepy or possessed children. But for some reason I found this film really interesting, but not interesting enough for me to go and see it. So I looked up the spoilers on line and OMG, is it wierd, something I would've never expected. Now I kinda want to see it.

A movie that most definitely want to see is The Time Traveler's wife for three reasons:

1.) I love Rachael McAdams, who also played in the Notebook as well as Mean Girls.
2.) Eric Bana is hot.
3.) I love time travel stories, as long as it's not too out there in the future where you're interacting with aliens.

Anywho, enjoy your Sunday, kittens.

Besitos................

No comments: