Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, July 10, 2009

Singawhore


Well Hello There My Babies,
This gem of an ad came out in Singapore. When I first saw it I thought it was all a joke. But it is a real ad. Someone obviously didn't get finished off that morning and decided to take it out on the ad campaign.
First off, this ad is just tacky. They just had to go there with the blonde chick with whore red lipstick. C'mon the Singaporean population does not consist of blonde white chicks. Then they had to mention the 7 incher meat sandwhich loaded with mayo.
What these prizes didn't think of was this ad could possibly backfire.
For starters, this ad blatantly compares their meat sandwhich to a penis. Most men don't want to think of a penis while they are chowing down on their meat sandwhich. And chicks probably just feel objectified by looking at it.
Don't get me wrong, I love suggestive commercials. Operative word SUGGESTIVE. This ad pretty much is BAM in your face and even says BLOW. So lame and so not creative.

4 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Yes, this ad is about as subtle as a flying mallet...hahaha!!

you know who, right? said...

I guess it goes to show just how naive I am - I wouldn't have thought anything of that sort about this ad.....wouldn't have occurred to me that this is in any way suggestive....ugh.....

Jimmy's Journal said...

Either way, I don't think I'd buy the sandwhich.

Jimmy

PorkStar said...

hahaha awesome!