Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, May 14, 2009

9 Years Ago Today

Hello There My Lovelies,

May 14th is a day that I've remembered for the past 9 years now. It was nine years ago today that I was involved in my first major car accident.

Basically, I was crossing the intersection when another man in a small truck T-boned me in the intersection and sent my car spinning. My best friend in college was with me. We were about to see the new movie coming out, Center Stage.

My car was totaled, and massively dented on the divers side. Had the impact been a few inches closer, I would've either been seriously injured or even killed. But I was lucky enough to walk away from the accident without even a scratch. My friend was okay as well. We both walked away.

At first I was elated that I survived. Then the trauma of the accident set in the next day and I was upset and emotional.

I think about that accident every year, and remember how lucky I was and still am. There are many people that are involved in crashes and don't always make it. God gave me a second chance at life nine years ago, and I feel blessed that I am alive.

Since that year, I have been in a couple of other accidents, and none have even compared to that first one. I knock on wood and pray that God still continues to watch over me like he did that day.

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

I am glad that you didn't get hurt either. But you have to be careful out there on the road!! Don't want to lose you!!!