Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day :)

Hello There My Lovelies,

So today I had a lovely day with my mom. She came to see me at my new place, and we went to the Cheesecake Factory at the mall for breakfast. Luckily we got there before the rush. Then we proceeded to go shopping. I took her to a couple of shops and told her to pick out whatever she wanted. She ended up getting a couple of books and lotions. Bath and Body Works lotions are awesome !

This was my first time that I was actually able to spend money on my mom like that without breaking the bank. We had a wonderful time and got to talk about a lot of things. We got to talk about my Austrian grandma and how much we both miss her.

I don't get to see my mom that often, and I really wanted to spoil her a little. It was a wonderful day. I was truly happy.

Moms are special. It was nice at the mall. I saw lots of women getting spoiled by their children and the men in their life. I saw people giving their mothers flowers, hugs and kisses being exchanged, and my favorite was watching daughters take their moms shopping. I heard a couple of women tell their mom "Don't worry mom, I'll pay, I'll get that for you."

Happy Mothers day to all you moms ! I know moms work hard, and this day is your day. I am glad this holiday exists to honor our mothers.

I am looking forward to Fathers Day, as I miss my old man. Dads are the best, and sometimes underappreciated.

Any of you dads have any creative gift ideas ? My dad has mentioned he would like a lap dance from Angelina Jolie, but I don't think her people will be getting in contact with my people anytime soon.

Any other ideas ???

4 comments:

Mike said...

Happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your day with your mom.

Big Mark 243 said...

Can't suggest what your Dad would want. For real, I don't think that a parent cares what you do, as long as it is with them. Same thing with Mom, take him out, and chill.

If he likes baseball, maybe a day at a ball park. Don't over think it.

dadshouse said...

An Angeline Jolie lap dance sounds awesome. Second to Shakira!

Sounds like a great mother's day. Yes, moms deserve to be spoiled.

Myra said...

I, too, saw lots of moms and daughters at the mall on Saturday! Feels good to be able to reciprocate being generous with our mom's! I tend to go overboard too!