Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, May 7, 2009

You are all sinners ! Repent !

Hello There My Lovelies,

So yesterday I went to the gym. My commencement ceremony is at the end of next month, and I want to wear a tight little dress under that gown.

After I left the gym, there were about there Bible Thumpers holding signs and yelling at the top of their lungs. The sign said something like "Repent ! Jesus hates sinners ! They were yelling a mixture of scriptures and talking about repenting, blah blah blah........... A lot of "Jesus", "God" and "hate" in the same sentence.

I am a God fearing woman myself, but those guys were just being bona fide douche bags and people like that give people like me who believe in God a bad name. I believe in God and keep it to myself. If people want to know more about God, they will ask, but until then, I don't feel the need to shove it down their throats.

I looked at them in disbelief while I was walking to the train. I was tempted to tell them that we're all going to Hell, so please STFU !

Other news.............

Today I had a dance performance at the YMCA with a few other ladies. Apparently it is Older People month, so there were performances for the senior citizens. We did a routine. It was a lot of fun, and I've always wanted to perform for seniors, but never had the chance. They liked it, and people were gave me nice compliments after.

3 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Wow ... a Baader-Meinhof moment of sorts ... I had some knocking on my door this morning!

I am always polite whenever I encounter the evanglists - type of folks. Doesn't bother me. I rarely think much about what they were selling.

Myra said...

The resort where I work just concluded Dance Week...guests come in just for this event. After a week of dance classes, they put on The Show...it was tonight! It was phenomenal! Even a couple of belly dances...I thought of you!

dadshouse said...

Those Jesus lovers are something else! They used to come preach like that at my college during my undergrad days. And of course, there were classmates of mine who took them up in debate. Never a dull moment!