Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Daddy is One Creepy Man

Hello There My Lovelies,

I have another "manslation" for y'all. What would all the sexually frustrated married men/ young college dudes in need of milfs/ old pervs with cameras/
do without Craigslist ?

I read today's ad du jour and was so dumbfounded.

I feel bad for all the women out there with daddy issues. I am sure a few out there would respond to this.

Thank God I have a good relationship with my father.

Anywhore, here it is.....................


TITLE: Daddy Seeking his Babydoll
Reply to: pers-zaksh-1177678618@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-05-18, 5:24PM

Daddy knows you yearn for his strength, his discipline, his touch, his salt and pepper hair eew!. You need and seeks his guidance, his love barf !. You know that you misbehave at times and need Daddy's firm hand. Read: Perv who wants any excuse in the book to spank you. You dream about lying your head in his lap while he strokes your hair and tells you what a pretty girl you are This is sounds like something Hannibal Lector would do/say. You want Daddy to mold and teach his little girl, growing her to full potential. Daddy needs his little girl to be of legal age no older than 18, in shape this daddy can't love any fatties ! and real tired of blow up dolls in short skirts.
This Daddy is 46, divorced obviously, successful its usually the execs who are the biggest closet freaks, 6', 170lbs, handsome a face only my mommy could love and real. Daddy looks forward to hearing from his future little girl.

2 comments:

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

That guy is really sick!

dadshouse said...

As a dad with a daughter, I have to say - that's really sad and sick. The whole mommy/daddy fetish scene makes me ill!