Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Memorial Day To You All !

Hello There My Lovelies,

I hope you all enjoy the holiday weekend. I will be working straight through until Wednesday, which means I will be working on Memorial Day. I don't mind though, as work isn't that stressful. Plus it's time and a half and I sure could use the dinero.

Tomorrow I am going to see my favorite bellydance band in my local shopping area. They are local and although I've seen them perform once, I haven't had the pleasure of sticking around for more than a few minutes. I will wear my special bellydance pants.

Anywho, the band is called Fontain's Muse, and they are based here in the SF Bay Area. You can find them on Google and sample their music. I've danced to their songs before and I am drawn to their style. I danced to them for my last solo performance.
Sometimes they have fire dancers performing to their music and sword dancers, which I think is special.

Which reminds me, I need to practice bellydance more often.

On another note, I've just been lounging around today, and not being productive. I need to clean my room and fold my clothes, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that.

There is always tomorrow.

No comments: