Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Craigslist Ad du jour........

Hello there again my lovelies......

Today's ad is certainly interesting, but I don't feel it needs much translation. So my brief translation will be below and in bold letters.........



Title: The best way to get over someone M/49

is to get under someone else.
So I was in a horrible relationship with a cheating slut. She destroyed my heart and much of my confidence in ever having a successful relationship.
Are you a woman who can restore my faith?
Please send me a pic and tell me.
Thanks

-I am an angry, angry man
-I hate women, but I still need to have sex
-I am looking for a woman to fix me, and she can't expect anything in return because I am the baby in this relationship.

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

LOL! I love this translation!!