Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Out

Hello There My Lovelies,

Just a quickie post today................

Lately my life has been full of changes, and things just don't seem to settle down for me. But the good thing is that I am always busy.

Because of that and my work schedule, I haven't had much time to go out.

But last nite I did, I got to go out and just chill. On a Friday night, which I haven't done in such a long time. I felt like I was let out of my cage, lol.

I put on my dramatic eye makeup and poofed up my hair and headed for the hookah lounge.

I had a blast. It was fun, and I am completely smoked out. I smoked apricot flavored hookah and I woke up with a sore throat, but I was better after a Ricola.

Today I just slept in until I had to go to work. The week kinda wore me out, and I was too lazy to leave the warm covers and stop watching Bad Reality TV.......... ake Millionaire Matchmaker, lol.

3 comments:

Myra said...

Sometimes a girl just has to go to the hookah lounge! What is a hookah?

Big Mark 243 said...

That is one of those smoking joints from the Mid East ... I keep 'hearing' Turkey associated with it.

dadshouse said...

Hookah is totally awesome!