Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, May 14, 2009

You should do me because I helped women carry their strollers upstairs......

Aloha My Lovelies,

So today's Craigslist ad du jour is actually from New York City. The SF Bay Area is kinda crazy when it comes to dating, so I wanted to see what NYC has to offer in the male department. Interesting stuff. As usual, my manslations are in bold.



TITLE: This week I've helped 3 sets of women carry strollers up subway stairs - 34
Women come in sets ?

I don't usually keep track of this sort of thing, mind you. I just did But I helped a woman carry her baby and stroller up the subway steps this morning and realized it was the third time this week I'd done so. Therefore I deserve a medal. Now who wants to sleep with me ? What is wrong with NYC men that they don't do this all the time? The only thing I have going for me is that I help moms carry their strollers up stairs. I've lived in NYC for 12 years, and it's been the same ever since I moved here straight out of college.

I also let women out of elevators first. Aunts and older women love me. My aunt and grandmother love me.
It also so happens that I am *extraordinarily* good-looking because my aunt and grandma told me so. I clearly have a high opinion of myself. Not really, If I say I'm gorgeous enough maybe some one will believe me someday.

How about we celebrate with a drink, mild flirting, and necking in a dark nook? I live with my mom, so we'll sneak in one of the corners of the hall. I know a bar that would be perfect. A classy man like me treats women to bars. Oh -- in case you were wondering -- I am white, 5'11'', 165, and in toned/athletic shape.

3 comments:

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

I think my favorite part is the "necking in a dark nook" - SERIOUSLY!?! I think he meant to say he was 14, not 34!! I don't "neck" - I make out with a man. Talk about someone stuck in the 70s.

He's probably bitter that some model or chick in her 20s doesn't think he hot!

Big Mark 243 said...

I clearly have a high opinion of myself.
Not really, If I say I'm gorgeous enough maybe some one will believe me someday.


That got a laugh from me. And being 5'11 and 165 means he is quite the girlie man, if you asked me!!

PorkStar said...

... and probably a psycho killer.