Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Total iTunes Whore

Hello There My Lovelies,

So.... The holiday is over and it's time to get back into the daily grind. Actually, I worked all weekend, so I'm not really getting back into it.

I worked with Mr. Angry Pants, who I blogged about a couple of days ago, over the weekend. Interesting man. I tried to avoid him as much as possible, but within a minute of me being there while my head was down reading and NOT TALKING TO HIM he spewed the following..................

1.) Our computer was broken over the weekend and he kept implying I did it. This man is a computer whiz, and knows that I don't know much about computers. Yet he is giving me all the credit for being the evil one who mastermindedly shut down the computer so that even computer whizzes like him couldn't fix it.

2.) He complimented me on my makeup, said I looked like a new woman and then right after said "Haven't you ever wished that you could take someone's looks and then switch that with another personality ?"

I wonder when the huge bug crawled up his ass. Someone please pull it out.

On another note, my old laptop crapped out on me last year. Instead of buying a new one, I decided to just wait and do without, as there were computers at school. I still managed to do my homework and type my blogs without owning my own.

So during that time, I wasn't able to download music on iTunes for my iPod. I've spent a year with no new music. I was getting tired of listening to my old downloads.

But now I have relief.

Today I downloaded about 100 songs. From pop to hip hop to bellydance. Me likey.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

http://hikingfool.blogspot.com/2009/05/just-received-my-4th-itunes-gift-card.html

Put that in your search engine, and I think there is a link to hook you up to get some ITunes something or other ...

... if you were my sister, or B.F.F., I would 'appear' one day to pick you up at lunch ... and give him 'a ring introduction' stare down!

I wouldn't kid around with this guy if I were you. You had better tell someone there in town that you think you are grooming a stalker/luster cat ... he wants you sooo bad, and doesn't have the skill, the heart, or the character to face up that he is a total douche bag.

Overreacting?? I am like, 'better safe than sorry'.

Myra said...

I agree with Mark...kind of passive/agressive, and you need to be careful. What a jerk!