Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I finally did it............

Hello There My Lovelies,

I finally broke down and bought a new laptop. It is a Compaq. I remember my first laptop. I got it in 1999 as a high school graduation present from my parents. It was a Compaq Presario. It was like a brick, compared to what they sell now. But I was happy to start off my college days in the dorm with a laptop.

My last laptop before this one was a Dell. The customer service with that one sucked hairy smelly balls. Talk about trying to diagnose your computer problems over the phone. Especially when the guy on the other end is clearly reading a script and can't understand what the hell he's reading. I always had a laugh when he's clearly in India and he's saying his name is Tim Anderson. Yeah, and I am Rockefeller's child.

I had the four year warranty with Dell, but they still made me take a screwdriver and open up the computer and try and work things out over the phone.

This time I bought my laptop at Staples and can return it to the store if issues arise. I used to work there 10 years ago as the wench in the copy center.

Anywho, time to get some sleep.

3 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I wish I knew enough about computers to know what I need v. what I am looking to do with it.

Copy wench ... heh, you work at the Medieval Times Staples??

Myra said...

I love my laptop, but since I work on a desk top too, its weird to switch back and forth. We take the laptop on vacation...can't be away from the internet too long, ya' know!

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Congrats! What are you going to do with your Bad Apple?