Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Respectful Married Dude Wants to Bang You ;)

Hello There My Lovelies,

I'm sorry, today is Mothers Day, and perhaps I shouldn't taint my blog today with another Craigslist Ad del dia. But, I couldn't help myself. Besides, my mother reads this blog, and she likes my translations aka "manslations" so this one is for her. Das is fuer dich, Mutti !

Title: Giving, Kind, Married Male Looking for Mutually Beneficial Arrangement - 33 (SF Bay Area)

I am a married Asian male with a successful and busy career five years ago. I'm 33 years old, 6-feet yeah right, 175-pounds, attractive so my grandma said. I enjoy my current life so much that I am looking for other sources of poonany on the internet, but
I feel there is a certain lack of passion in my current situation I will cry in your arms and blame it all on my wife . Because I am attached, I'm looking for a discreet relationship. Well, duh !

I am looking for a fun, open-minded female who would be interested in
meeting up about once a week on an ongoing basis or at least until the wife finds out. I am searching for a slender no fatties ! and attractive White or Asian female who in her 20's read:naive and who would be interested in a mutually beneficial well, more beneficial for me, ongoing arrangement. I think an ideal match for me would be either someone who's furthering her education I love those college webcam chicks who show me their boobs who needs some extra spending money or else someone who's working but could use some help with her bills. We would meet for a few hours each week. In exchange for your fun, intimate companionship, I can provide you with very helpful well, below market value financial assistance. Basically, I wanna bang you in a motel room once a week in exchange for some ca$h.

Of course, we'd get to know each other first and make sure there is mutual
interest before progressing into any arrangement. Rather than just a business
arrangement well, that's all this really is, I am interested in meeting someone with whom I could develop a warm and mutually respectful friendship I feel a warm friendship coming on in my pants !. I'd prefer someone who has a picture to swap. No ugly chicks !This is a sincere and genuine posting because I sincerely and genuinely want to bang you so please only sincere replies. If you are interested, I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Myra said...

Your manslation is more accurate...why not just tell it like it is? Why "clean" it up when it is anything but clean? LOL...

dadshouse said...

Hahahahahaha. "I wanna bang you in a motel room once a week in exchange for some ca$h." - too funny