Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, May 29, 2009

Pimptress

Well Hello There My Lovelies,

Today I am going to pimp out another person's journal. I haven't done this for at least a couple of years, but I found someone with a blog who is more twisted and perverted than I am--- times ten. He definitely has a unique sense of humor.

Sometimes I may write a few colorful posts here and there, but for the most part everything here is waaaaay toned down. I've hidden my twistedness from my grandparents and my job, but my friends know me differently.

I guess I don't want to scare away the masses. Plus mommy and daddy read this blog. Wouldn't want them to think their first born is corrupted. Well, my old man doesn't care, he is where I inherited it from. It's my mom that is slowly coming to terms with it, and she is being a sport about it now. Now she laughs at my jokes.

I suppose I should call myself a madam. But that sounds so boring and uptight. Plus pimp is a male term, even though many chicks use it. So I will just call myself a pimptress. Let that be Pimptress Senorita to you.

So here is the blog called Porkstar http://le-porkstar.blogspot.com/

He just has a way with words, that's all I am gonna say.

Enjoy :)

3 comments:

headbitingprincess said...

YEEHAWWWW
I love my Porkstar !!! and thank you for pimping him out .. he is truly a barrel of laughs always !!!

PorkStar said...

hey, thank you so much Señorita! You are so very kind!

Ya'll make it worth it for me to be a fresh mouth on the blog!!!

Thank you!

Big Mark 243 said...

head biting princess ..? got to give a peek in at her journal while I am on the 'friends of Senorita' tour!!