Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm a married man, I have 8 kids and want to stick my fishing pole in your pond ;)

Hello There My Lovelies,

So I've seen Jon, Kate and their 8 children on television. I don't watch it unless I am incredibly bored out of my mind. I honestly don't want to watch parents stress out over diapers and tantrums. But once in a while I will give it a looksie just to remind myself why I haven't procreated.

So it's nothing new that Jon, a 32 year old married man with 8 children was caught out late at night with a 23 year old woman. They were also caught sunbathing together, might I add he was caught without his wedding ring. At first I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. It's possible she was a friend that Kate knew about. But when I found out he was out without his ring, as well as hanging out with her while Kate was out of town, well then I really felt he is a sleaze bag.

This man is on TV. How freaking stupid could he be to even take that girl out in public and think no one would notice ? If you're gonna be a douche bag, at least be smart about it and keep your douchey-ness contained to private settings so the public doesn't have to know. That's the price you pay for being on TV.

A lot people on forums blame his wife Kate for his behaviour. A lot of people say "poor Jon" and talking about how he needs a night off and to cut him slack for partying. What about Kate ? I am sure she's been bitchy and demanding, but c'mon ! She gave birth to eight children, and ultimately she is responsible for keeping them bathed, clothed and fed. What about cutting her some slack ? She needs a night of too, I am sure Jon is no prince. She didn't go and get pregnant all by herself.

Oh and one more thing............. Why on earth was the 23 year old woman attracted to the 32 year old married dude with EIGHT kids ??? Let's just presume there wasn't an affair. Why would she even want to hang out with him ?? Actually, the more appropriate question would be for Jon since he is the one with the commitment to his wife and kids....... Why would he hang out with a single 23 year old woman with no children ? Why did he feel that was even appropriate ? Apparently the one-eyed snake in his pants was doing the thinking for him.

The other woman is 23, and when you're that young and have no children the dating possibilities are endless. She is attractive, and surely she could easily find any other single guy to go out or hang out with. I understand she may like older dudes. I have been guilty of that, but a married man with children is not a winning combination for any woman.

Plus, when you are 23 years old, there are tooooons of older dudes that would be interested in young fresh meat like her.

I do not feel sorry for either party. Actually, I am sorry the children were dragged into the mess.

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

Your last line said it best ... I never watched the show, anyway.