Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Please keep that tongue to yourself ! (Dirty language in post, cover your virgin ears)

Hello There My Lovelies,

While I was shopping at Spencers a while back, there were a bunch of t-shirts with funny sayings.

One stood out "I may not be Mr. Right, but I will fuck you until he shows up."

So, I have another Craiglist ad du jour for your viewing pleasure. The perv who wrote this ad probably uses that winning one-liner at the bar.

By the way, this gem lives in New York City.

Anywho, here is the ad:



You won't believe this...

I'm NORMAL, EDUCATED, SAFE and SANE! And I'm disease free with recent test results to prove! But I got crabs last night I'm a white male, blue eyes, in shape, 5-11, 170, clean shaven, handsome I told myself that looking in the mirror...masculine, clean-cut, discreet MARRIED MAN, will not attract attention... because I'm ugly

So...I was thinking. Maybe you're a little frustrated looking for Mr. Right, or pissed at your bf, or just need to lie back and relax while you guide my head between your legs so I can lick just the way you like it. No obligation. Not true, you have to stomach me. I can keep my clothes on oh that makes the ladies feel safer, or you can look at my endowed package as I look at it through a magnifying glass, up to you. Seriously. I just love to give oral to a clean attractive woman and love to feel her hips twitch as she orgasms... that twitching is her trying to escape.....

Open to any race, white black asian hispanic swf saf sbf shf. I will bang any chick with a heartbeat. Must be clean and attractive actually it doesn't matter, I won't be looking at your face, I come to your place. I am have small children at my place. Please be showered freshly, clean apartment, no emotional issues, etc.

Thanks!!!

No comments: