Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, May 22, 2009

Sprechen Sie Paris Hilton ?

Hello There My Lovelies,

What do Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton and Ray J have in common ?

No one knew who they were or cared about them until their dirty nasty sex tapes were "leaked". I really think they all were responsible for getting it out there in the public eye.

I like Ray J's music. He has a nice voice. But no one really cared until he was caught doing the naughty naughty with Kim. Plus he had to do a dating reality show to help promote his upcoming album ? So not A list material.

That's how I know that society as a whole is going to hell in a handbasket. We're sending the message to young ladies that if they come from money but don't have any other strong talents, they can get famous by making sex tapes.

Anywhore, let's talk about Paris Hilton.

I was watching Kathy Griffin on the Tyra Show ( I know, I should be shot for watching Tyra)

Anyway, Kathy Griffin said that Paris has her own language.

Case in point. What she really means is in bold.

Kathy: Hi Paris
Paris: Hey Bitch Hello !
Paris: You're huge. You are awesome, I love you
Paris: Publicist ? We should meet up and exchange our publicists'
information

Kathy: Yeah, great, Thanks
Paris: Bye bitch ! Bye, have a nice day

Who talks like that ? A while back if she liked something she always said " oh, that's hot". Now if she likes something, she says "huge" which can sometimes offend women, as they think she is calling them fat.

I feel sorry for youner girls today. We need better role models.

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

If I weren't soo tired, I would give my two cents ... but I couldn't resist reading after I saw that you had posted.