Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 9, 2009

San Francisco

Hello Again My Lovelies,

So yesterday was going to be my day off, but I ended up working overtime in this city, aka San Francisco.

I had to drive there, and I can't stand the commute. I usually try to take BART if I can help it. First of all, I had to be there as rush hour was beginning, and about a few minutes after I was on the road I realized that I really had to pee. (I had just gone before)

So not only did I have to use the bathroom while I was sitting in traffic, but I also got lost. So I had to pull into a parking structure in SF just to pee and ask for better directions since the directions I was given weren't that good. So by the time I was done, I had to pay $6 for the 19 minutes I was there. It was $3 for every 15 and they couldn't cut me any slack.

By the time I actually found the building I had to be at, I knew I wasn't going to make it in time. Apparently in SF not only are there one way streets, but you can't even make left turns during certain hours. I had to sit through three crowded intersections, even though the lights were green because some douche nozzle decided that he had to park himself in the middle of the intersection so he could get in line to get on the Bay Bridge. I just stared at him and made it as awkward as possible for him. It took me 10-15 minutes to cross three blocks.

But when I got to work, I actually had fun. I loved the view of the city in the financial district. I took pics on my camera phone, and enjoyed my time there in the city. We even got to leave early.

I was hoping to go out dancing with my friend, but I am glad I ended up working. I needed the money.

2 comments:

Mike said...

LOL. It sounds like trying to get around in Boston which is a nightmare of cow paths and one way streets.

Big Mark 243 said...

Every big city downtown is like that, except Detroit.