Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, May 4, 2009

Hey Ladies, I wanna get witcha and take yo pitcha !!!

Hello There My Lovelies,

Okay, I snaked this off the Craigslist personals section. Those ads totally make me laugh. Here is the ad du jour. As usual, my translations are in bold letters.


I am a serious amateur photographer who recently acquired a high end professional digital camera. I'm just your average perv with a new camera. I've been having fun taking photos of scenery, but I would like to take photos of a woman. I would like to take pictures of your lady scenery if ya know what I mean ;)I have some skills with Photoshop, so between the great camera and photo editor, I'm able to produce fine photos. For whatever reason, if you would like some very good photos of yourself, I can help you. I am a single white man who owns his own business and home in San Jose. I am 60 years old old perverted bastard but
you can be any legal age (over 17)but please 18. You don't need to be beautiful or in great shape because I am an old pervert and I can just use Photoshop if you're ugly. I will be happy to send you my photo if you wish. I'm open to all ideas and suggestions as long as you're naked. You will receive a set of the
photos on a CD and I will respect your privacy and keep them to myself if you pay me enough. This can be a lot of fun if you really get into it and forget about the old bag behind the camera.
And if you are interested, this might lead to a friendship or more. I will most definitely try to get you naked<strong>

3 comments:

dadshouse said...

LOL! Every artist with a camera on CL is a perv! I agree. Too funny.

Big Mark 243 said...

This was a good translation ... I will use this to know how NOT to write my Craiglist ad!

Jimmy's Journal said...

That was quite the witty and clever post. All of your suggested translations would fit that Craigslist garbage site quite well.

Jimmy